Even if you have long hair, you might not consistently use a hair dryer. Drying your hair can be a long, vexing process that can, for the most portion, be avoided. That entails, the majority of members of the time, your hair dryer is simply sitting in a closet, collecting dust.
Here’s some good news! You can actually use a hair dryer for lots of little undertakings!( Now you have some logical justifications for why you might require that new hair dryer the next time you’re looking to upgrade .)
1. Those riling stickers don’t have to be annoying.
Heat up the adhesive by aiming a hair dryer at an vexing sticker. Then, you should be able to peel it off with ease.
2. You can attain your tight shoes fit.
If you have a pair that’s a little too tight, set them on while wearing thick socks. Then, aim a blow dryer at the tight spots to loosen them up.
3. Get your towels nice and toasty without employing any kind of towel warmer.
You’re already in the bathroom — why not pull out a hair dryer and make sure your towels are nice and warm before you use them?
4. Eyelash curlers can become even more effective.
Try warming up eyelash curlers with a hair dryer…they’ll attain your lashes extra curly!( Just don’t get them TOO hot .)
5. If your glass are fitting funny, you can adjust them yourself.
Use the hair dryer to heat the parts of your frames you’d like to adjust. Then, set them on your face and you can bend them until they fit better.
6. Pulling off a Band Aid doesn’t have to be painful.
If you warm up a band aid before removing it, it’ll be a lot less painful.
7. Serve uber-frozen ice cream the easy style — merely heat it up with your hair dryer.
Sure, there are other ways to stimulate ice cream soft enough to serve…but using a hair dryer is just fun.
8. Get that wad of chewing gum out of your carpet or clothing.
It may be gross, but heating up the gum with a hair dryer will melt it somewhat, inducing it easier to remove.
9. Clean out that gross keyboard of yours without ever having to touch it.
You can get all of the dust, dirt, fluff, and grime out of a keyboard without ever touching it yourself. Just use a hair dryer on the keyboard turned on its side.
10. You can freshen up your shoe polish…without utilizing any polish.
A quick therapy with a hair dryer can induce your leather shoes seem spiffy in between polishes.
11. Try making a shirt seem presentable without get out your ironing board.
You could iron the entire shirt…or you could just use a hair dryer to make a single wrinkle go away.
12. Remove crayon artwork from walls in an easy , no-fuss way.
This might not work on every wall, but it’s worth a try: warm up the wax with the blow dryer. Then, you can wipe it away.( Just make sure not to smear it .)
13. You can still inflate an air mattress( when you can’t find the pump or cord ).
Don’t panic — you can still make sure your guests are comfortable when they visit, even if you don’t have the air mattress pump. Set a hair dryer on the cool put and blow it up yourself.
14. Hot air can make a cake looking extra classy.
Make your frosted cake looking glossy and professional by blowing some warm air on it. Just don’t get too crazy, or icing “il be going” everywhere.
Hair dryers: they’re your new best friend.
( via MentalFloss)